Tuesday, March 14, 2006

On BDC IDOL

In my earlier post I mentioned that I was the runner up in the BDC IDOL event.

I have had many a people asking me to elaborate on that.

OK.. so my workplace has a music club and this music club organised this event BDC IDOL much in the same lines as INDIAN IDOL.

here we had three judges and hence there was a jury award and of course the audience vote.

I was the runner up for the Jury Award :( I was soooo sure i would win!!! coz i was very sure of my song, my swaras and my rythm. ne ways...

I was sure tht i wouldnt get the audience vote. After all none one from my project turned up. (I blame it on the location of the event. It was held in our Sarjapur office!!! )

SO what did i get?

Some voucher and listen to this.. an invitation to join an events company the CEO of which was one of the judges. Great naaaa.

So eventually Alls Well That Ends Well !!!

BTW here is the video



No comments: