Thursday, August 10, 2006

I feel pretty, O so Pretty..

Yeah I am crooning this song today
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today
(You want the full lyrics? Go here -> http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/West-Side-Story/I-Feel-Pretty.html)
And hey why am I so jovial today.
Coz I am wearing a stunning dress today.
Yeah , I waxed my legs over the weekend.
and hence could wear any thing that could show off my legs ;-)
My friend Geena SMSed me yesterday saying tht she wanted to wear a skirt she just bought and could I give her company. And yeah its like requesting a bear to drink honey !!!! I JUMPED TO it.
I had recently purchased some superb skirts
a Fishtail skirt, a Kneelegth umbrella skirt, a jeans skirt (yeah all that cost me 3 grand!!!)

SO here was a chance to flaunt the skirts.

I wore the Black Kneelegth umbrella skirt and teamed it with a pretty red top with an almost plunging neckline.
Yeah I wore this on a non casual working day.. :)

Krish was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOo la laaaaaaaaaaaa.. Your look too good to eattttttttttttttt.
(blush blush)

and I did get a lot of stares.... (blush blush again)

and my colleagues(read male colleagues) were like Hey shraddha you look different today.. (guess thats a near compliment that a boy can hazard now that I am married :) )

My Day was great!!! I was veryyyyy much on the cloud nine. I was just happy with myself. you know that feeling :-)

The only dampner was that I Couldnt click a snap :(

Will do so soon..

No comments: