Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Are we ....??

Says Shraddha:-

OK, I think i am pregnant....

I feel it....

SO i googled the symptoms and found this list
1.Your period stops or becomes very light.
2.You may feel nausea or queasiness. Some women vomit. ("Morning sickness" can happen any time of day -- it may help to eat small meals throughout the day, snack on crackers or toast, or drink juice or lemonade.)
3.Your breasts swell and may be tender.
4.Your nipples and the area around the nipples (areola) get darker and broader.
5.You have to urinate more often.
6.You feel tired.
7.You may become constipated and have heartburn (Tums may help).
8.You may have headaches.
9.You experience mood swings -- feel angry, sad, or happy for no reason.

Nowwwwwwwwwww, lemme see
I have
Symptom 1 -- But then i can never rely on this.
Symptom 3 -- they have not swollen but they do feel tender
Symptom 4 -- HMMM.. gotta check
Symptom 5 -- Now , do i drink too much water?
Symptom 6 -- But I dont feel much about my stamina
Symptom 7 -- This first thing is much in vogue nowadayssssssssssss. Whats a heartburn?
Symptom 9 -- Now whats new here? I m prone to mood swings ....

SO i have tried my best to refute the "symptoms"
But now need to bell the cat.
Will Buy a preg test today while going home.
My fingers are crossed....

No comments: