Wednesday, December 17, 2008

it snowed today ...

Yaa it did,



It started snowing from afternnoon. and was snowing till we reached home at 6:30 pm.



Now its 8:30 pm and as i see outside its stopped snowing.



When I came out of office , it was sort of dark . (now .. thts normal for winters to have short days here) Yet I could see a layer of snow everywhere. The Cars were covered with snow. It was still snowing. Just as in the movies snowflakes were assimilating and One of my colleagues spent his time enjoying the snow on his head. when he came back in, his head had tiny snow flakes.



Of course it was extremely cold. I had on my thermals, my shirt,trousers, Plus a sweater and then a long knee length jacket. even then!!! i could feel the cold!! I of course had worn my gloves and a woollen cap on my head , but even then i was worried i would catch the cold. As fast as possible I jumped into the car and off were we on our way home.



The traffic was slow and no wonder. Everyone had snow on their windshield and was unable to see the road . everything was blurred due to the condensation and it reminded of of rainy days in Bangalore. The traffic had surely piled up but we still made it in good time home.



I missed my camera sorely. I was at a loss to understand how anyone else couldnt consider clicking snaps!!! after it was our first ever snow fall in New Jersey -Princeton !! Yet i will try and click some snaps tomorrow ...



see yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: