Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pratham says...

A Chudi Pant of Slacks Material is the in thing nowadays. I see many girls wearing that in office and I softly scold myself for making the "No Shopping For Myself Resolution" this year. So when Mom gave me the slacks chudi which she and Raksha bought for me, I was soooooooo elated. Another thing to note is that these slacks are skin colored.



I wore it for the first time today and donned a nice kurta on it. At the first glance, it looked like I had only worn the top and forgotten to wear the pant!!! Hubby dear said that the shocking effect was soon overcome.



But what amuses me is my 2 year ol one's reaction



"Mummy Shame Shame Asaaa!" (in english->Mummy is shame shame)



He came to me and felt my legs, my ankles, my knees and I actually saw a relief on his face when I assured him that I was wearing pants!!!



Boy!! I am amused!!!!

1 comment:

Shraddha said...

of all dis one is the cutest....
you donno me neither i know u.
i jst got your blog while i was tryin to open mine as m also shraddha. bt your blogs stopped me n specially this one as i was scrollin down.
you are a smart mom...
bst wishes for ur life