Friday, September 16, 2011

Pratham and Cold


SO Pratham always has cold and the DOCS are of the Opinion that Bangalore Climate is the culprit. (We even had one suggesting that he has Asthma!!!!!!  LOL)  Anyways we are always on the NO ICE CREAM MODE . I even stopped giving him ghee(even though it was homemade) . But his Cold doesnt seem to subside!!!

WRT this cold there are a few funny things we experienced

1:  Once Prathm was coughing so badly and was in no mood to take medicines. I (wrong of me) exasperatedly said "You will die coughing, take this medicine" . It worked then. And i forgot my words.  The next day, Pratham got another bout of cough and immediately came running to me " Mummy Mummy!!! I am going to die now"

Me: What!!!

Pratham : I coughed and coughed and now i am going to die!!!

I realised that this was the result of my careless words and immediately hastened to pacify him.


2: At another instance Pratham Said " This cold is not GOING only!!!!!!  "

3: Latest , when he went to one of my friend's house, she asked about the tears in his eyes . His answer was-

" My eyes are always leaking!! Because my COLD is IMMORTAL "

LOL

No comments: