Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What is wrong with today?

Well, firstly I hoped to find my mobile that I forgot yesterday near my workplace. And well those hopes were dashed.

None of my teammates who worked late found it. L The Lost and Found didn't have it!!! The shiftlead who was supposed to gi through the CCTV

footage let me know that it would be difficult to find out since they don't monitor inside work bays!!

I am beside myself!!!! I am wracking my brains trying to remember what is stored in the mobile!! Apart from the telephone numbers, I had some

data in it!!! Some passwords, some stuff!!! GODDDDDDD. But thanks heavens that I don't have fotos there!! Thank god, This is a primitive mobile

that I had!!

Yet , I m not to lose hope. the lost and found will get back tomorrow.

And then what else happened?

Coming back from the cafeteria after lunch, my sandal broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now today being 'Orange' Day, I had worn sortaa orange-sortaa beige sandals. These were in the store for the past 4 years, I got them out specially

for the dress I wore today!!! Gosh I couldn't wear these and walk neither could I walk barefeet!!!

Thankfully, Manu and Devika offered to help. I wore Devika's sandals and both Manu and I went to her PG to pick up a spare pair of footwear and came back with a very miserly set.


The only bright point here is that I discovered a new shortcut from office to Brookefield!!! Golly a good 4 km will be saved , if I take this route regularly!! But as all shortcuts are, this is pothole ridden and also otherwise a shock absorber damaging road!!!!

No comments: