Thursday, December 09, 2010

On Bench and Blog

Being on Bench gives you a lot of time to spare!! So as people around me are trying to find themselves a project or scratching their heads as to why their names are not appearing in certain lists, I am spending a gala time browsing through Blogs and hold your breath .. food Blogs. Ok I had written sometime back how I love to read food blogs, so this is nothing but a similar kind of post. Have I put you off already?

But well today I wanted to list out another Blog of note…

Srivalli’s Spice Up Your Life -> http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com

She does write well, very much like BongCookbook’s Sandeepa she needles her children’s tales with the recipes and well I have copied some of her recipes now to try out (??)


Speaking of Food Blogs, Kris is supposed to launch one of his own. Now, the fotos are ready, but the posts are still to be polished. And yes, Yours Truly is gonna design the blog…

I shall share the link the day its launched.

Now the Question you ask -> Shraddha , You have so many blogs, how about a food blog?

My Answer -> Well, heard of Green fingers? Well mine are light green and Kris’s definitely are Dark Green. So he wins the battle without much ado! Stop bothering me with that question!!!!

(Sniff Sniff .. wish this Bench LAN allowed me to publish posts, I wouldn’t have to write them today and post them tomorrow!!! )

Update on 10th Dec,2010 -> I prepared pesarrattu from her blog, it turned out YUMMYYYY. thanks Sri.

No comments: